Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up. Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and to be given a little love? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Just a few rules:
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin”up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post. You can e-mail heather(at)geminiredcreations(dot)com to request to be added to our board! We need to follow each other in order for you to join the board.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
My favorite post from 5/29/14 is: What is LadyBlogger 2015 by Bonnie over at LadyBlogger. I chose this blog because, well, I wish I had it in my budget to attend this conference (and many others) and want to make sure all my blogging friends see it and don’t miss out on a great opportunity!
Be sure to check the other hosts’ posts this week to find out which link was their favorite from last week!
Hey readers – school is coming to a close for the year and kids will be home saying they are bored and asking for something to do. Grab one of my Crafty Surprise Boxes ($35.95 – shipping included) stuffed full of fun crafty items. Find some fun ideas on Pinterest and have craft time with your kids!