Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up. Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and to be given a little love? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Just a few rules:
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin”up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post. You can e-mail heather(at)geminiredcreations(dot)com to request to be added to our board! We need to follow each other in order for you to join the board.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
~Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories: Blog / Facebook / Google + / Pinterest / Twitter
**Tanya M is taking the summer off to spend time with family and due to some health issues. We will miss her while she is taking a break, but please feel free to stop by her blog.
My favorite post from 6/12/14 is: Old House Dreams by Sarah over at 702 Park Project. I love this post because I am a huge fan of grand staircases and front porches. Growing up in CT we always were surrounded by homes with amazing front porches. Of course, here in the south they are everywhere. And, the homes Sarah is showing make me swoon.
Be sure to check the other hosts’ posts this week to find out which link was their favorite from last week!
Grab my button and be sure to share on your post and let your readers and friends know that they can link up too!
Hey readers – school is coming to a close for the year and kids will be home saying they are bored and asking for something to do. Grab one of my Crafty Surprise Boxes ($35.95 – shipping included) stuffed full of fun crafty items. Find some fun ideas on Pinterest and have craft time with your kids!