Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up. Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and to be given a little love? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Just a few rules:
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin”up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post. You can e-mail heather(at)geminiredcreations(dot)com to request to be added to our board! We need to follow each other in order for you to join the board.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
My favorite post from 5/10/14 is: My Health Goals for 2013 by Sue at Learning to Live with ME/CFS. It seems more and more people are dealing with chronic fatigue syndrome and I have a friend currently getting tested for Lyme Disease. It’s interesting to learn how people deal with chronic illnesses and learn from what they have gone through, and are going through.
Be sure to check the other hosts’ posts this week to find out which link was their favorite from last week!
You can also join me weekly here at GeminiRed Creations for my Wordless Wednesday link-up. Create a post of a meaningful, funny, exciting (or anything else) photo that needs no words, because as they say “A picture is worth a thousand words” and link it up to share with everyone! It’s awesome to see all the photos people take!
Grab my button and be sure to share on your post and let your readers and friends know that they can link up too!