Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up. Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and to be given a little love? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Just a few rules:
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin”up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post. You can e-mail heather(at)geminiredcreations(dot)com to request to be added to our board! We need to follow each other in order for you to join the board.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
My favorite post from 4/2/14 is: Journey Ordained: Ryan’s Story by Leslie over at Confessions of a Georgia Peach. The story touched my heart as soon as I read it. And not to compare Ryan to a dog, I’ve been following a little dog on Facebook who has become an ambassador (ambassadog) for children and animals born with a cleft (palate or lip). I’ve learned so much about these conditions by following Lentil that I just knew I had to favorite this post AND make a financial donation to Ryan’s upcoming surgery. I found out they are local to me (we are probably within an hour of each other) and we plan to meet for coffee (or water) someday soon! Thank you Leslie, and Ryan, for sharing your compelling story with all of us! If any of you have a few dollars to spare – please help!
Be sure to check the other hosts’ posts this week to find out which link was their favorite from last week!
You can also join me weekly here at GeminiRed Creations for my Wordless Wednesday link-up. Create a post of a meaningful, funny, exciting (or anything else) photo that needs no words, because as they say “A picture is worth a thousand words” and link it up to share with everyone! It’s awesome to see all the photos people take!