Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up. Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and to be given a little love? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Just a few rules:
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin”up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post. You can e-mail heather(at)geminiredcreations(dot)com to request to be added to our board! We need to follow each other in order for you to join the board.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
My favorite post from 11/13/14…Oh. My. Word! Keisha had me cracking up while reading her post “Beware the Crazy Old Goat Down the Hall” – her witty writing and descriptions made me want to keep reading and wanted even more to the story! Despite my extreme “whiteness” I grew up with an aunt who had married a black man – I’ve heard all the funny “black people always die first in horror films” and “black don’t crack” comments over the years. But seriously, when you read them in a story the way Keisha presented them you cannot help but life. And I love the comment about her sister/daughter. Oh, Gertie – you old goat! Thanks for providing a great story!
Be sure to check the other hosts’ posts this week to find out which link was their favorite from last week!
Grab my button and be sure to share on your post and let your readers and friends know that they can link up too!