Welcome to our Throwback Thursday Weekly Link-up. Do you have a blog post that you love from the past that needs some fresh attention and to be given a little love? Well…link it up below and we will share the love!
Just a few rules:
- Please follow the hosts and show them some love!
- Link up a post that deserves a 2nd read.
- Share so others can join in the fun.
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #ThrowbackThursdaylinkup
- Each week your hosts will each pick a favorite post of the week and share them with you in the following week’s link-up. Show them some “Pin”up love on Pinterest.
- Pin your blog post to the Throwback Thursday Link-up Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post. You can e-mail heather(at)geminiredcreations(dot)com to request to be added to our board! We need to follow each other in order for you to join the board.
- Now…let’s get this PARTY started!
Ways You Can Follow your hosts:
My favorite post from 11/23/14…10 Frugal Habits for Kids by Adelien over at Blessed Learners. I like this article because as a young adult I worked for a local department store and in order to receive an employee discount we were obligated to have a charge card for the store. This was the first of many credit cards in my teens and early 20s. Those credit cards were nothing but trouble! I think it is extremely important to teach kids how to be responsible with money and learn to save. You can also teach them that you can be frugal and still have fun. It doesn’t mean never eating out again – just limit it. There is a lot of great info on Adelien’s blog – be sure to stop by and check it out!
Be sure to check the other hosts’ posts this week to find out which link was their favorite from last week!
Grab my button and be sure to share on your post and let your readers and friends know that they can link up too!