The bandana bib is a cute alternative to traditional bibs. Shaped to look like a bandana with a pointed end, it has 2 snaps in the back that make the bib adjustable. Each one is made to order using cotton fabric of your choosing, and will be backed with a super soft organic bamboo terry on the back. There are 6 bamboo fabrics available (pink, 2 shades of turquoise, purple/lavender, and a lime green). Add a single letter monogram to add a touch of personalization.
Bandana bibs are available in 3 sizes – 0-6 months, 6-12 months and 2T-3T
While keeping your baby’s clothes free of drool, food, and drink – they will also look fashionable in their cute little bandana.
Bandana Bib / Bibdana Organic Bamboo Terry Details:
- Made to order
- 100% high quality cotton
- Backing is soft highly absorbent organic bamboo terry cloth
- Top stitched for added durability for multiple washes
- Monogram stitched in coordinating thread color
- Adjustable, available in 3 sizes
- Plastic Kam snaps
- Made in smoke free environment
Facts about organic bamboo fabric used on the back:
- It is especially soft and light, and very strong.
- The softness and quality of the fabric stands up to multiple washings, getting softer with each wash.
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and odor resistant.
- It has excellent wicking and insulating properties (much more absorbent than cotton fabric).