I admit it…I laughed at all the people buying selfie sticks when they first came out. And then it happened. I’m hopping on the selfie stick bandwagon. I recently had the opportunity to purchase a selfie stick at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.
It was rough at first as I was sent 2 bad selfie sticks that didn’t seem to work properly. I will give huge kudos and the “customer service award” to the folks at Gnome Workshop because they could have very easily just said “forget it” and told me to ditch the whole thing, but they sent me a few replacements and now I have 2 working Gnome Workshop Bluetooth Foldable Selfie Sticks.
I know you’ve seen a variety of selfie sticks on the market and here’s what Gnome Workshop’s version has to offer:
– Extendable arm is made with stainless steel, making it sturdy enough to hold larger devices without bending, as well as making it extremely durable
– Easy to use.
– Includes a built in shutter button at the base.
– Rubber Grip makes it very comfortable to hold.
– Collapsable head makes it easily fit in your pocket or bag.
– Extends to 31.4 inches.
– Thumb key at the head of the selfie stick, allows you to lock devices in place at any angle.
– Compatible with most smartphones and cameras, as long as they are bluetooth capable.
– The maxumim extension of the head is 3 and a half inches, enough to fit an iphone 6 plus, with a case on it and a little room left over.
– Rubber coated head prevents scratches
– includes a wrist strap, charging cable and instruction manual.
It truly is lightweight and easy to carry around with you. I did a few practice shots and it worked flawlessly! (though I look tired today so ignore that) The sign on my home office wall is one of my favorite quotes! I have it in the signature line of all my emails, on a necklace, and a bracelet. It’s a good reminder that we should always keep going! *And that’s exactly what Gnome Workshop did when I experienced an issue with the first two devices they sent me!
If you are ready to jump on the bandwagon head on over to Amazon and grab one – heck, why not get a few as gifts for your friends. They are perfect for people like me with short arms.
Check out my YouTube video where I show you how easy it is to use!
Or, you can try your hand at winning one! Winner will receive on Gnome Workshop Bluetooth Selfie Stick – black with green accents.