One of the great things about fall is the apples. There is so much you can do with apples. Apple butter, apple cake, apple pie, applesauce…there are so many different ways to prepare apples that it reminds me of that scene in Forrest Gump when Bubba goes on for days listing all the ways to prepare shrimp. Get ready with your fall recipes…First Day of Fall is September 22nd!
25 Amazing Apple Desserts
The difference here is that I’ve narrowed it down to only 25 terrific ideas so that you can find some new favorite recipes. Take a look and share your favorite apple recipe with us!
1. Caramel Apple Popcorn Balls
2. Dutch Apple Pie
3. Apple and Chocolate Spiced Cupcakes with Cider Frosting
4. Apple Sugar Muffins
5. Apple Rollups
6. Crock Pot Apple Pudding Cake
7. Apple Spice Cake with Caramel Sauce
8. Apple Pie with a Mexican Kick
9. Bacon and Apples Foster
10. Apple and Cranberry Turnovers
11. Individual Apple Cobblers
12. Microwave Apple Crisp
13. Apple Rose Flower Pastries
14. Apple Cider Doughnuts
15. Inside Out Apples
16. Creamy Apple Squares
17. Caramel Apple Crepes
18. Apple Pie Tacos
19. Super Moist Apple Butter Banana Bread
20. Apple Caramel Cheesecake
21. Snickers Caramel Apple Bars
22. Caramel Apple M&M Blondies with Apple Juice Caramel Sauce
23. Baked Apple Chimichangas
24. Apple Turnover with Vanilla Glaze
25. Cinnamon Crockpot Applesauce
Besides the 25 listed above from wonderful bloggers, I’ve shared some great apple recipes in the past that you might have missed. How about the Deconstructed Green Apple with Peanut Butter Caramel Filling recipe or Caramel Apple Pizza?
What are your favorite apple recipes?