This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts to inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share anything that helps others live a better life. Every Sunday is a great day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to link-up with us. If you need writing prompts or would like to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Our Featured Bloggers for most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan from Medium Sized Family
Don’t Waste Your Time Planning from Giftie Etcetera
Attention Bloggers: Organize Your Link Parties from Giftie Etcetera
The Benefits of Starting a Parenting Blog from Wading Through Motherhood
Currently (September)…from Sunshine & Elepants
Save Time with a Standard Grocery List by Medium Sized Family
Great job everyone! Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you like and spread the good news that you were our Featured Blogger this week!
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
Small Victories Sunday is a way to share the small victories you celebrated with other readers this week. Whether it’s a fabulous book you read, a recipe your family loved, a home organizing project that you completed, or an awesome blog post you wrote, Small Victories Sunday is the chance to share positive, uplifting and inspiring news.
Rules for Bloggers Linking Up:
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated! We’re here to support you and share your awesomeness, we certainly appreciate your support as well.
* Include a link to our party on the post you are linking up or grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or your linkup party page.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter links to your blog post only, not to your main page. Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please visit and comment and/or share on social media with the #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup on the 2 posts ahead of you (other than your own). This linkup is only effective when we support each other, your visits are crucial to fellow participants. Your posts may be deleted if you fail to comply with this rule.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Don’t forget to stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin your favorite posts to your boards if you like.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!